Apparently in NSW to work behind a bar and serve drinks you need 2 qualifications: Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Conduct of Gambling.

Whilst I understand the reasons for this, it baffles me that EVEN BAR WORK needs a qualification these days.

Jason had to do a Certificate III in Retail to work at Fruit and Veg in Woolies and I thought that was funny enough… but man… no offence to those who do menial jobs, but shit… what’s next? An apprenticeship certificate in pizza delivery? A Diploma in toilet scrubbing?

(yeah yeah, I know, I am elitist, mean, and don’t respect the work of a barman…I do really. Honest.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get new posts in your inbox

You like me, huh?

You'll soon be able to sign up as a Member here and get my Premium Newsletter and VIP stuff and whatnot, but in the meantime you can become a Patron or Donate. Yes, Patreon will authenticate here when it's ready :-)